Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cause I Can Sketch Dump Extravaganza Part Whatever

So the time of the great sketch dump commences... though really I'm just going through to find the best ones because a job I'm applying for is asking for a very varied portfolio.

First we have a nice nude model sketch, I like drawing butts and backs... and nuns strangely...



Keria Knightly reading the paper, I think this was an assignment of some sort. Can't remember, but Chang liked it.



Woot more nudes. I liked the curve of her back, it was weird and fun to draw... the portfolio requirements ask for this sort of thing so this is what they shall get I suppose.



Don't remember why I drew this, I just like it.



I drew these in a boring panel at Comic Con that I really couldn't leave... random stuffs.



I drew this for an assignment as well, but I can't remember why.



Well that's it for now. I have more to go through. Nuns are involved.

No comments: