Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Life In Sketches, Plus New Old Art

I missed a couple days of sketches I think, lame on my part. Anyway here are my latest encounters/experiences/whatever.

Thursday hung out with some friends while they bottled their home brewed beer. Here you can see Shane siphoning the beer into the bottles.



Saturday went out to the bar. Same bar as before but a different angle, different day, different bar tenders.



I'm really trying to buckle down and draw every day, but i'm slipping up already. I'm getting better about it. Here's to chronicling my life in pictures.

Here is some art I did early senior year. It's a wood block, illustration of an alien princess and her monster pet/companion on the prowl/look out. It's weird, I didn't know how I felt about it at the time and I still don't know how I feel about it. It's interesting. I think the angle and composition are weird and could have been better.



That's it for this post. Over and out.

No comments: